I like to call them Southwest Sliders, but William refers to them as SKY BURGERS. ( free iPhone app, you'll have to check it out)
Southwest Sliders w/Chipotle Mayo
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 (10oz) can Rotel original
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Mix Beef, rotel, eggs, onion powder and garlic salt
- Form into 2 inch balls and flatten into a patty (making middle slightly indented)
- Preheat Grill on Medium heat cook for 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- 1 c mayonnaise or light mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing, it will be too watery)
- 2 chipotle peppers with 1 tbs adobo sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- Chop peppers,adobo sauce, and lime juice in a food processor until smooth texture.
- Stir mixture into Mayonnaise
- Keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks. Use Mayo on Burgers, Sandwiches, and Fajitas.
We used American Cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onion.