Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: The one with the turkey! :)

It's Thanksgiving week, and I'm anxious to see what all of you have planned for your menu this week. I'm hoping it includes some yummy recipes.
 I'm super excited today b/c I'm roasting my very first turkey!! We have always been given smoked turkeys by my husbands employer, so I have never had to cook one. And although we are still getting a cooked turkey, I just have to try out this roasting thing for myself! So get ready for a whole lot of turkey dishes on my menu plan! :) YUM... I love TURKEY!!!

Monday: 
Poblano and Cilantro Roasted Turkey, Twice Baked Salsa Potatoes, Mexican Corn, and Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce

Tuesday:
Grandma's Spaghetti & Meat and Cornbread

Wednesday & Thursday: In Houston with family!
Taking snacks. Chex Mix, Sausage Balls, and Pumpkin Muffins.

Friday: Christmas Pizza Movie Night- THE TREE GOES UP TODAY!!
Pizza, Popcorn, Fruit Salad, and Mint M&M Brownies

Saturday:
Thanksgiving Fried Pies with Salad

Sunday:
Leftovers Leftovers, and More Leftovers

Did I mention I love turkey!!! YUM!!!!
Hope you all have a very blessed Turkey Day and are surrounded by those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment