Arlington Heights has a new Youth and Family Minister. Welcome to Greg, Melissa, Keegan, and Babies. We have had the Privilege of having Keegan over to play for a couple of days. So here he is, making his debut, on the Caldwell blog. Isn't he cute!
Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Things around here have been a little busy. Cade is full out crawling and pulling up(on everything), which means more objections from big brother than ever before. Which also means a busier Mommy or should I say referee. I have to say Cade is a miniature Godzilla, especially when it comes to Williams train set.
Here are some of the things Cade has conquered.
1. Crawling...everywhere. All over the house!
2. Pulling up. He really likes to pull up on the ottoman the most, but the stove is a close 2ND.
3. Eating table food. No steak or anything, but mashed potatoes and carrots where a huge hit.
Here are some of the things William has conquered.
1. William started pedaling his tricycle today! This means Mommy has a much happier back, from not having to bend over.
2. Drawing a circle. Well kind of a circle. At least he is making the right hand motion... not just a straight line.
3. For those of you who know our potty history... William has Pooped 6 times in the last 7 days!!!! That is like twice as much as we usually see in a month. This is definitely the biggest accomplishment on his part.
I guess this is all for now... I'll try to be more prompt on future posts.