Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm a Baker?

First let me say... I do realize this post is following up a post about Healthy Eating.  And I'm sorry in advance for any temptation you may find here... 

You all know how much I love cooking.  I practically live in my kitchen, and God has blessed me with 3 growing boys, that are always ready to try out my latest recipe.  However, something I'm not sure you know is that I really really really don't like to bake!  Or Do I?   I'm not sure what is wrong with me... but I can't get enough of it lately!  In the last two weeks I have baked 4 dozen cookies, 120 cupcakes (3 different flavors), 12 muffins, and 2 ice cream cakes pies  FROM SCRATCH!!  and I LIKED IT!  I can't hardly believe it myself!  I may have a new found hobby.  So get ready... over the next two weeks are coming 5 of my new favorite recipes! Baking! :)




Go-To Chocolate Cupcakes
Cookies & Cream Cupcakes (baked in ice cream cones)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Snickerdoodle Cupcakes


Get ready! Here they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment