Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holiday Montage 2011

After another Holiday Trip we are back home!  We always enjoy our family so much and are so thankful that we can travel to see everyone, but it's always nice to be back home and back in our normal routine. I like structure! :) 

We have been home for 2 full days now and I have unpacked our luggage, packed up Christmas decor, cleaned house, done Tons of laundry, literally, and have a small birthday party for my sweet Caderade! I can't believe he is 5 years old, Tomorrow!!  Now it's time to sit back and reflect on the holidays and 2011 (what a year it has been)!

Well there is no time like the present, so let the Holiday Montage Begin!! :)
(Sorry Picture Quality is Lacking this year)

Caldwell Christmas in Waco

 All the kids! They have so much fun!

 Aunt Jen wrapped all the boys gifts in one big box, they couldn't wait to open it.
 Nerf Guns for everyone! The living room became a battle ground, and everyone was a target! :)
HaHa, Gotcha! :)

From Waco, we headed for Muleshoe... yes that is my hometown. :)  And for the first time EVER (on our many visits) we got to play in the snow... and yes it was on the side of the road about 30 minutes from our actual destination, and yes we were those people who pulled over on the side of the road to play in the snow.  And yes all we have are sweatshirt weight hoodies, we are from Corpus you know, Brennan doesn't even own a coat.
Snowy Fun,  the first time my boys have ever actually played in the snow! 

 I love that Michael and Cade are working.... Exactly the same!


Cade, my little snow leopard!
I love team work!  And check out the profile on that snowman! :)  Ok, ok... enough on with the trip! 

 Clarkson Family Christmas in Muleshoe.
You can't help but feel sorry for him love him!  Gotcha Bro!
 My wonderful Grandparents! We live so far away,  I love & cherish every minute I get to spend with them!
 Cousins, playing some games...
 Cade, was Punk Mickey!
Me with the Horses and Grandma & Grandad's house.  This is how I used to spend my days growing up!  Miss it so much, I feel like a kid again every time I visit!
Me and my Goofy Brothers! :) 

Ok, now that you are all totally bored out of your minds with my pics and silly commentary... I hope you all had a great Christmas filled with family and safe travels! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment