*We usually serve ours with Cheesy Scrambled Eggs & Bacon.
- 4 pack of Pop n Fresh buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pkg. Cook & Serve Butterscotch pudding
- 1 c brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pudding mix and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl. Whisk together with a fork to break up any clumps. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl, place aside.
- Cut biscuits into quarters (kitchen shears make this job a snap); place loosely in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour pudding mixture evenly over biscuits.
6. Pour butter over biscuits
7.Bake for 30-35 minutes, until bubbly and edges are golden brown.
8. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, break up pieces with a serving spoon and serve!