I have had this quiz sent to me in years past... but I always think it is fun to see what every one's differences are at Christmas time... so here is
The Christmas Quiz!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping preferable with fabric ribbon!
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial and prelit!!! What a great invention.
3. When do you put up the tree? Friday after Thanksgiving, Michael is usually at work and the kids and I get everything decorated and put the ornaments on that night as a family.
4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Years, this year it will be down Friday before New Years!
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT. We have already gone through 3 gallons this season
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Teddy Bear, that I asked for all year long.
7. Hardest person to buy for? This year it was my Mother in Law... but it is usually my dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jeanifer (my sister in law), it's like shopping for myself
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but it is fisher price:)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? What are Christmas Cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know if I can say....
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love the old animated cartoons, but I would probably have to say National Lampoons Christmas Vacation! So many One liners... hilarious!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? in October.
14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas dinner (all of it) However, this year my mom is making fried chicken that I'm looking forward to!!
16. Lights on a tree? White, I love all white! On the house on the tree, everywhere
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song, by Nat King Cole (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire) Its putting a smile on my face right now:)
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? We just like to be with family. Santa usually comes to our house early, and then we travel on Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but I have to sing them.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. Made of Cardboard and covered with aluminum foil, it is a strange Caldwell tradition that I love and completely embrace.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We always do it before Christmas day, but we act like it is Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? No.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have a very country Christmas theme.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I think I would have to say sweet potatoes with marshmallows, pecans, and brown sugar. It's like getting to eat dessert early:)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For all of you you to have a very Merry Christmas!! Ahhhhh...
There you have it.... Copy this quiz and copy it onto your blog... Then leave a comment with your blog link so I can see your Quiz answers!