- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (8oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cans (8 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (8oz) pinto beans with jalapenos
- 1 can yellow hominy (drained)
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (dry)
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
- In a medium skillet, brown meat and drain.
- Add onion and cook until tender
- In a large pot add remaining ingredients
- Add meat and onion mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and Simmer for 30min. - 1 hour on stove top, stirring occasionally.
- OR cook all day on low heat in Crock pot.
Great served with Cornbread, Corn Chips, or Tortillas... and makes great leftovers!