Monday, December 13, 2010

Did I miss Menu Plan Monday?

Well the season is catching up to me!  I have started a few projects personally and as a family our schedule has just gotten a little bit busier lately... and well as I sat contemplating my "to-do" list this evening, I realized I don't have a clue what I need to get at the grocery store tomorrow, due to the fact that I have no menu plan... oh and the best thing is... I forgot it was even Monday!!

The day started out with backed up toilets, and tubs.... 1 Hour and $100.00 later the plumbers left and we have had free and clear lines since!  Thank you Lord for indoor plumbing!! Well, after that I seemed to be in survival mode for the rest of the day! A relief came when we left the house at 4:30 on our way to a Jr. High Boys BBall game,and then to a impromptu dinner with dear friends... FREE from Whataburger (12 days of Christmas was a great deal tonight). 

So after all this rambling all I have to say is here is my Menu Plan.... a little late. But Hey, now I at least have a grocery list for tomorrow!! :) 

Monday: Crusaders BBall Game
Whataburger...Free kids meals!!

Tuesday:
Hot Pockets, Celery & PB, apple slices

Wednesday: Awana's Store Night
Stuffed Peppers and Salad

Thursday: Christmas Tradition Night

Friday: Family Movie Night

Saturday: Church, Cookies, & Santa Clause is Coming to Town!
B: Cereal
L: Tuna Melts, veggie dippers, chips
D: Chicken & Dumplings, Salad, Garlic Toast

Sunday: Caldwell Christmas Morning! :)
B: Cinnamon Rolls & Kolaches, Coffee and Egg Nog
L: Ham, Crackers, Cheese, Fruit... snacking all day, it's Christmas!!
D: Taco Soup w/ cheese, sour cream, cornbread

Well, That's it... pretty simple. But a plan none the less! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great week at your house!

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete