Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: a day late and a dollar short

Well, like many of you we are back to the daily grind and trying our hardest to get back into a routine with school, work, and well... life. So here is my attempt at a normal menu after almost two weeks of goofing off. :)

Monday: Cade's 4th Birthday- His Choice
Cici's Pizza, Marvel Hero Cookie Cake

Tueday:
Chef Salad!!! I am in need of greens after all the holiday splurging

Wednesday:
Lazagnua, Salad, Green Beans, Garlic Bread

Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday: William 6th Birthday - His Choice
Cici's Pizza, Lego Star Wars Chocolate Ice Cream Cake

Saturday:  Family Movie Night
B: Muffins
L: PB&J, popcorn, & Fruit (More Salad for me)
D: Big as your Head Nacho's (you Lubbock readers will appreciate this, 50th street caboose)

Sunday:
B: Cereal
L: V8 Stew in the Crockpot
D: Small Group

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know the boys had their birthdays so close! Jake and Nathan are 3 days apart, but I'm not sure I'll be brave enough to tackle two separate parties. I'm in a season where I'm trying to condense as many events into one as possible. We celebrated Hannah's 5th, my sisters 27th and New Year's all on one day. The birthday girls didn't seem to mind, and I wasn't stressed trying to plan 3 individual events, so we all won. Maybe someday, but for now, just doing what I can to stay afloat! :)

    Have fun at Cici's! Boys must love getting to go there twice in one week.

    ReplyDelete