- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 1 1/4 c. of bread crumbs or old fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
2. Mix all ingredients together, I find it is easiest to use my hands.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a greased jelly roll pan or (2)9x13 pans
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Until center is no longer pink and juices run clear.
*sometimes I add 1/2 c of grated cheddar cheese and 1/4 c of grated Parmesan cheese Depending on what I'm serving with.
These are great to add to any pasta dish or with mushroom gravy and rice, YUMMY!!! Try them at your next family movie night! What do you serve with your meatballs?