Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Today, October 19th is the day I married the man of my dreams 8 years ago. It has been such a journey, one with ups and downs, with sadness and happiness, with anger and peace, with trials and successes; but one that I treasure every minute of every day! It seems so strange to think that Michael and I have only known each other for 9 years... 9 years!! My how our life has changed over the last 9 years...  What would I do without this amazing friend, leader, and mate in my life?

Fun Numbers One for each year.

1   The number of Girls that live in our house... yep, I'm outnumbered. Big Time!
2   Cars we have bought
3   Towns we have lived in
4    The boys that live in our house... 3 kids + 1 daddy
5    Homes we have lived in
6   Years that we have been parents (well, actually only 5 yrs and 10 months)
7   Most pet we have had at one time (Tadpoles,Bugs, and Dogs; they all had names so they count.)
8  Years on this amazing journey with the one I love. (I know sappy, but sincere)


 It is so fun to look back at the last 8 years and see where God has led us. I can't wait to see what He has in store for this year. I love you Michael!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment