Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well, It's that time again... Time for another Menu Plan Monday! Thank you Orgjunkie.com for making this such a great community to share recipes and ideas! This week, I'm laying a little low. I have several projects I'm trying to tackle, and I can only do so much... but here it is anyways, SIMPLE!

I am also only posting dinners again,
Breakfast will consist of yoguart, cereal, and breakfast wraps.
Lunches will be PB&J, Pimento and cheese, and Ham.
Dinners:
Monday:
Leftover Night. (I know we are starting this week with quite a bang!)

Tuesday: Our 8th Anniversary (this is one of Michael's fav's, plus we got to celebrate this weekend)
Chicken and Dumplings, Salad

Wednesday: Awana's Night
Potatoe Ham Bake with Green Beans

Thursday:
Leftovers again?!? YES!!

Friday: Family Movie Night
Corndogs, Fruit, and Popcorn

Saturday:
Smoked Gouda Grilled Cheese, Salad

Sunday: Small Group @ the ball park
Ham Sandwiches, chips, fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment