Thursday, September 1, 2011

William Started School!!

 That's right! The oldest of the Caldwell Brothers started school!  We chose to homeschool during kindergartin, and loved every minute of it!  But this year we felt school was the way to go. God has totally answered our prayers with his school, class, teacher, and friends.  He is thriving and loves everything about it, and frankly so do I! 

Will's First Day of School!


William totally thrives on a routine, something my homeschooling schedule didn't provide as much.  His favorites are PE, Music, Library, Recess, and the Cafeteria.  His favorite subject is reading, and he is doing great!  I'm so excited to see what this year has in store for him, and for our family. He is already learning some really big lessons, on being true to who he is, responsibility, and what it means to be a friend and a brother.
 
The Brothers, ready to take Will to School!

I know every parent feels this way, but I know God has big plans for William.  I pray that God will continue to teach him lessons,to prepare him for his purpose in life. I also pray that He will give us the ability and wisdom to give Christian guidance to our sweet boy.  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment