Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Well, It's been about a month since I did a menu plan... and I can honestly say the panic I get when I realize it's dinner time and I don't have a clue what is in the pantry is NO GOOD!!  I like the challenge of coming up with a meal with random ingredients...and being creative in the kitchen... However, doing that at the last minute with 3 hungry kids hanging on my ankles and following my every step is a little more than I can handle. So I'm back to Menu Planning... I love being organized... it keeps me sane! :)

We have quite a busy week this week, so I hope you aren't expecting anything gourmet.  Actually we will be having quite a bit of processed food.. and junk, but I promise to get back to good cooking  and getting back on top of things next week!!

Monday:
Spaghetti, Cesar Salad, Bread

Tuesday: DATE NIGHT!! I CAN'T WAIT
B: Oatmeal Bars
L: Crackers and Cheese, Fruit, Juice
D: Hot dogs, Chips, Fruit Salad

Wednesday: 1st Wednesday at BAF
B:Cinnamon Rolls
L: LO Hot dogs, Chips, Fruit
D: Chicken Nuggets, Cheese Sticks, Apples

Thursday: Crusaders BBall Game, Coop
B: Cereal
L: Chicken Salad Sandwiches, pretzels
D: Hamburgers and Tater tots

Friday: Upwards BBall Practice
B:Cereal
L: PB&J, Cheetos, grapes
D: Crock pot BBQ Chicken, Salad, Rolls

Saturday: Family Movie Night (One of the best parts of our week)
B: Granola Bars, Juice
L: Nachos, Veggie Dippers, fruit
D: Monkey Bread & Eggs

Sunday: SUPER BOWL!!!
B: Bananas and milk
L: Out
D: Pizza, Hot wings, snacks....


I know your arteries are probably clogging up just reading this...  it's almost too embarrassing to post, but it is the reality of this week. Hope you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment