The Holidays are over... but I have to share this with you!! This was a new treat for us this year, the kids loved them and they loved to make such an easy treat "all by themselves", and share with others!
We will be making these for events year round from here on out!! Just change up the M&M colors to match the event. Next up... SUPER BOWL! I have to warn you... you can't eat just one!
Pretzel Candy Bites
1 bag Small pretzel twists or pretzel squares
2 bags of your choice chocolate kisses or rolos
1 bag of M&M candies
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees
- Spread one layer of pretzels on a cookie sheet
- Top each pretzel with a chocolate kiss or rolo
- Place in oven for 3 minutes
- Top with an M&M and carefully press down.
- Allow to sit at room temperature until cool, or place in refrigerator for a quicker result.
- Toss into a bowl and enjoy!!!
The Rollo's where my favorite!! and they are so pretty and extra YUMMY!!