Friday, August 26, 2011

Mini Pudding Poppers

Way back when... I read a post Red, White, and Blue Pudding Pops by one of the sweetest, most genuine beautiful girls I know... and thought... My kids would love those. So, I rushed to the store, bought some supplies, and a month later as I was organizing my pantry I thought, why do I have all this pudding (light bulb).  So I got it all out and here is what we came up with. 




Mini Pudding Poppers

  • 2 boxes of your favorite pudding flavors (prepared)
    • we used chocolate and cheesecake flavored pudding
  • bathroom size disposable cups

  1. Make pudding according to box directions. 
  2. Layer flavors into each cup, great project for older kiddos.
  3.  Line up cups in a backing dish or cookie sheet and place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
  4. Pop up and enjoy the yummy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment