Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm a Growing Boy!

Brennan has grown so much over the last couple of months. He crawls everywhere, pulls up on everything, and is now steadying himself with one hand. H also must be pretty smart, b/c he completely refused baby food. No matter how much I tried he was not going to let me put that spoon in his mouth. He loves to eat table food, but loves his bottle more. Here is our sweet pea trying out table food. Sweet Brennan. :) I love watching my boys sleep. Here is Sweet Brennan, all bundled up in his very favorite blanket. He has taken to it just as the other two took to theirs. He will suck his little thumb with one hand and rub his little blankie with the other. I know it is probably b/c he is my baby, but it melts my heart.

So Precious:) Sweet Dreams Little One.








No comments:

Post a Comment