Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yes I'm still here.

"You're still here?" This seems to be the popular question here lately. And the answer is obvious. YES!!! I'm still here, the baby is still in my tummy and I'm ok with that! Our last appt. showed the baby to be perfectly healthy and right on track for August 30th. I will go again on Monday. I do however, have a favor to ask. Will those of you in my blogger family, please pray for a safe and quick delivery and a healthy baby, and for strong faith on my part! I know God will take care of us, I just keep worrying... and I just need to just let God take control.

5 comments:

  1. The Silverthorne family will pray for your safe, healthy and quick delivery. And I am glad you are still there :) I am so amazed by you. You are doing a great job keeping up with your two boys AND have enough energy to keep us posted. I commend you. I believe you are going to do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous Audra! Praying that you are comfortable these last weeks/days and that labor and delivery go well and bring you a healthy, happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy these last weeks as much as you can! Lookin' good, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our prayers are with y'all! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete