Saturday, August 2, 2008

Playgroup

Playgroup was at our house last Wednesday. We had a great turn out, even though Hurricane Dolly was here. We just sat around watching the weather channel, listening to the rain and visiting as best as possible over the kids:)

Here are a few of the kids having snack. I was so proud of myself... I made IceCream Cone Cupcakes. You have probably all made these but this was my first time. You make the cake batter and pour it like you would make cupcakes normally, but you top it with an upsidedown icecream cone before you bake them. The cake bakes up into the cone and then you ice the cupcake that is sticking out. They were so cute, and really looked like icecream:) The kids seemed to enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. ummm, I've never made the cone cupcakes but I'd like to - I am guessing you just cook the cupcakes for the same time as you would otherwise? sounds like a fun playdate.

    ReplyDelete