Friday, August 22, 2008

What we have been up to!

The last few days have been a whirl wind of emotions and new experiences for our whole family. William has embraced being a big brother, I new I was going to have no trouble when we went to the Dr. for Brennan's 2 day checkup and William started fussing and saying, "No mommy, I don't want to take "NEN" back to the Dr. I want him to stay with me" I had to explain that the Dr. was only going to look him over to make sure he was healthy and then we could bring him back home... He was ok with that. By the way, "Nen" is William's nickname for Brennan. He came up with it all on his own and I think it is so adorable at least when he says it. Cade on the other hand is loving his baby and wants to know where he is and what he is doing at all times, but is not sure how to react to all the new rules of the house. "Like you can't sit in that... it's for Brennan" and "No honey, that is Brennan's" I feel sorry for him, but I know it will all pass in time and we will have the three sweet brothers. Here are some pics from the past couple of days.

What we have been up to!Smiling and hopping like Frogs
Playing in the mud, while Daddy was working in the yard, and Mommy was resting.
Spending special time with our boys, "Daddy and William at Chuck E Cheese"
Driving lots of cars:)
A whole lot of thisAnd a little bit of that.
Enjoy the picture below! it is my favorite!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Brennan is just adorable and I LOVE his name. It was on our short list when we were expecting Sutton. I'm so impressed with your blogging abilities, Audra! It took me weeks to update after having a baby! You're my hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. love that sweet smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet boys! Hey- just in case you were wondering- on your live feed we show up as Apo, Armed Forces Europe. I had no idea, but I figured it out as I saw it on everyone's blogs! Crazy. You're not being watched by the army.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brennan is just precious! I am glad everyone is well...your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness....SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! We are all so thrilled for you up here in Longview. Wish we could see all of your gorgeous guys. You are a terrific mom and dad and we are so happy for your sweet family. Come see us... we still miss you!
    Love,
    Maggie & the Morgang5

    ReplyDelete