Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now!

We are making the big transition! William and Cade are now in a room together, and sleeping on their new Bunk beds. William thinks it is great! Cade is not so keen on the change. He loves being in with his brother, but doesn't care for his bed as much. So far they boys have made it two nights without too much trouble, however today was the first nap time that we have had in our new beds. I think I had to return Cade to his bed about seven times in an hours time before he finally went to sleep. William, however, is still wiggling around in his bed, I can hear him over the monitor. Anyways, we are on the first step to getting ready for the new baby. Here is a picture of the boys on their new beds, ignore the curtains, they are changed out now.... and those will go in the nursery:).

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE BUNKBEDS!!! They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunkbeds! I love the rich brown. WOW! I can't believe those were matresses. Very impressive packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I am sure they will adjust quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete