Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordful Wednesday

1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


Today marks a special day for me and my sweet! 9 years ago today,  God brought Michael and I together in Holy Matrimony... to share our lives together as one!  I am so blessed to have a husband that Loves me where I am and for who I strive to be, and who himself, strives for so much more. 

Michael,
Thank you for your patience with me, for loving me even with my oh so many faults and baggage.  Thank you for sharing life with me, for the fun and laughter and also for the not so fun, pull me out of the pits times.  Thank you for being such a dedicated father and husband.  Thank you for loving God, and for sharing that with me and the boys.  I guess what I'm trying to say is.... I LOVE YOU!    

No comments:

Post a Comment