Glass Jars of any shape and size you choose
Orange tissue paper cut into 1 inch squares
Paint brushes 1/2 to 1 inch wide
Washable School Glue
Complimentary Ribbon or Raffia
Tea Lights (we used LED)
- On a clean jar, use your paint brush to spread school glue over portions of the jar about a 3"x3" area.
- Press single squares of tissue paper onto the glue, slightly overlapping conjoining squares.
- Repeat until the entire jar has been covered.
- Use your paint brush to put a thin layer of school glue on all tissue paper, paying special attention to any loose corners or edges.
- Allow jars to dry for about 4 hours
- Use a black marker to draw your jack-o-lantern face and tie a ribbion around the neck of the jar.
- Place a tea light inside, and *VIOLA* you have a cute craft for all to enjoy!
Bonus: After Halloween simply spin the jars around and you have a gorgeous glowing pumpkin for the rest of the fall season! Have Fun!
Host your own Creative Kids week Party!!! Great ideas and tips here!!