Friday, July 22, 2011

My Husband Rocks Friday!

Dear Michael. 
It's been a while since I have done a Friday blog devoted to you, my sweet hubby. You know it's not because you are not all that and a bag of chips; because you know you are. It just because.... well I just haven't! But, as I was thinking of you today I just wanted to share the top 10 reasons why I think you are so great. 

  1. You are tall, dark, and handsome.
  2. You make a mean fried egg... and I don't even like fried eggs.
  3. The unexpected things you say, crack me up... it is so much fun to laugh with you.
  4. When you really and I mean really laugh, it is a laugh like no other! It touches a wellspring of joy inside me.
  5. You kisses melt my heart!
  6. You are an amazing father/leader to our sweet boys!
  7. You are always able to keep your calm, even when everything around you (including me) is crumbling.
  8. You embrace our marriage and work so hard at bettering yourself and our family.
  9. You share wisdom beyond your years, and keep me logical!
  10. You are truly devoted to our Lord and walking by Faith!
Thank you so much for sharing life with me. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment