Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catchin' up.

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been a little busy, but I know the grandparents have been awaiting these pictures for a while. I hope there are others that are still following as well.
Our family seems to be changing and growing everyday. William is becoming so independent lately, and although it is helpful for me I am really not liking it... He is really getting to be too big. Cade too, he seems to be popping out more and more words everyday, and his expressions are constantly cracking me up! He is such a jokester and has an ornery streak the size of Texas... Just like his Daddy. Brennan is getting so big, he will be 6 months old in just 3 short days. He has started to rock on his hands and knees and has accomplished a few crawling motions here and there. He will be off and running before I know it. Here are a few pics of our fun days at home.

The boys rough housing with daddy. By the looks of things, I think Daddy was loosing.

Brennan started cereal and baby food a couple of weeks ago. Here he is after his first go about with rice cereal. He hates all the vegetables I have tried so far, but bananas and pears or ok... we are still trying. William and Cade love the bananas. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment