Saturday, February 23, 2008

Slow Down!

We had our first sonogram yesterday!!!! Fortunately the baby looks fantastic! Fluid was good and the baby was measuring at 13 weeks and 4 days...a little farther than first thought. Unfortunately we made our trip to the Dr. in a mad dash. I had started having some slight pain that morning, but as the morning progressed the small pain started turning into pretty intense cramps. So after a call back from the Dr. we were off. From the sonogram, the cramps turned out to be contractions..... WAY TO EARLY! In retrospect I realized I had done way way to much the day before, so I am taking it easy! And am going to try my hardest to stick to everyday activities and no more; which is really hard for me, and pray that God will continue to watch after our baby! My due date has now been established as August 25th.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your sweet comments on our blog! I will be sure to keep you and your baby in our prayers. I know it is next to impossible to slow down when you have a child at home (or two), but hopefully it will be easier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you are able to take it easy and get some rest... I know that's easier said than done with 2! Don't you just love sonograms? That's one of my favorite parts of pregnancy. Your boys are just adorable... :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you for sure need to take it easy. We will keep you in our prayers. So glad the sonogram went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. I'll be praying for you. I was no good at the slowing down part for sure!

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete