Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Biscuits and Jam!


Ok.... one last post to make you all smile. The pregnancy cravings hit me like a Mac truck tonight. Here I am, sitting blogging and watching Throwdown with Bobby Flay on food network. Tonight his challenge is the best biscuits and Jam.... I have never wanted biscuits and jam so bad in my whole life. I just have to say it is taking everything I have right now to not go in the kitchen and whip up my own batch of biscuits...... Wow. But I will resist, maybe I'll have a pear instead, what a let down:)



Also I edited a past post and it put it in order according to the date I wrote it so check out January 22nd.

2 comments:

  1. it was good talking to you today. your boys are so so so precious! i am glad things are going well for ya'll. hopefully we will see ya'll soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I randomly found your blog a while back and I always feel like I am snooping, so I thought I should tell you that I have been reading and loving your stories and pictures. Congrats on the pregnancy. Our blog is http://chadhaleyandfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete