Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- The Last Week of School!

It's a busy week wrapping up the school year as I'm sure you are too!  I am so blessed to have my Mother-in-love coming in and helping me out this week, so I can go to school and help with field trips, splash days, and just be a general classroom helper.  That being said, meals will be good, but easy (I know that's not that much different than normal).

Monday:
Kraft Fresh Take-Chipolte Lime Chicken, Black Beans and Rice Pilaf, Salad

Tuesday:
Red Beans and Rice, Cornbread (I love cooking beans in the oven)

Wednesday:
Grilled Chicken Cesar Salads

Thursday:
Beef Tacos, re fried beans(use leftover beans), Spanish style rice(use leftover rice)

Friday:
Pizza Movie Night! Whoo Hoo!!

Saturday:
Monkey Bread
Hot dogs, veggie dippers
Leftovers (Clean out the fridge)

Sunday:
Waffles
Crispy Stuffed Shells, Salad
Life Group, Potluck Madness:)

Enjoy! I am linked up at orgjunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment