Friday, June 5, 2009

Rehearse the Verse

For any of you who have not seen the link to Rehearse the Verse I want to encourage you to visit this blog. It is a very close friend of my sister in law, who puts out a verse of the bible linked with graphics to put to memory and hold in our hearts.


From Kerri,

"This verse rehearsing started back in February 2008. I wanted to use my graphics know-how and use it in a way to sharpen my spiritual sword. I email a verse nearly every week to friends, family...and email requesters too. I use these verse pics to better familiarize myself with God's awesome word. All verses are designed large enough to be printed and put around your house (your fridge, bathroom, livingroom). Get to know God's Word! It is one of the best tools we have."

Her graphics are beautiful, and of course the verses are so relevant to our lives. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment