Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday!



Michael is so wonderful. I am constantly in awe of the selflessness he shows everyday, but today I am thinking of a specific example that he showed to me earlier this week. On Tuesday, it had been a hectic day. I had not gotten nearly as much done around the house as I had liked and i was exhaused from having a teething toddler and a gassy infant all day. Michael came home from work exhausted and not feeling well. He walked into a disaster area of a playroom, a toddler with an attitude and a fuss bucket baby Brennan . After dinner was over, we put the food away(but left the kitchen a mess), bathed the older brothers and got them to bed. I did my normal bathroom pickup after tucking them in, while Michael tended to Brennan, but it really hit me what a great partner I have when I stopped picking up to come and nurse Brennan. Again Michael wasn't feeling well, but after handing over the baby he got up and went to the kitchen and started cleaning up from dinner. I figured he was going to rinse the dishes, and put them all in the sink, but by the time Brennan was finished eating, the entire kitchen was spottless. Michael even hand washed and dried every dish we used that evening. So after the baby was relaxed from feeding I was able to just sit for a little while and enjoy my husband rather than trying to get the house cleaned up for the next days events. I am so blessed to have Michael as my husband!! He really does ROCK!!




Michael, Thank you so much for all you do for me and the boys. Thank you for coming home with a smile on your face, and thank you for being such a wonderful example and Christian leader for our boys. We love you!!!












If you are interested in joining My Husband Rocks Friday to build up and affirm your man go to
http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-husband-rocks-friday.html.

2 comments: