Monday, September 15, 2008

Evacuation Plan

Well with Ike going this way and that, we decided Wednesday afternoon that the boys and I should "Get out of Dodge" to avoid any evacuation traffic that may be coming the next day. Thankfully it was an unnessassary trip! Our evacuation plan is to head to Waco and stay with family until it is safe to come home. So we tested it out and it is a good plan:). We had a wonderful Hurricane Party with Granny and Papa, thank you guys so much for helping with the boys and for driving with me. However saying all that, I am so sad for all the hurricane victims; my thoughts and prayer go out to those who have lost so much in the storm and flooding. We have a few family members that no one has heard from and a lot of friends that we are waiting for updates from, so please be in prayer for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment