Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Super Man & his trusty side kick Cade Boy



















I'll start by apologizing about the picture direction. I keep changing it but then I down load them, and they come up sideways again. If you have any tips let me know. So anyways, even though William has never seen Super Man, and Never been told about Super Man, I think it is another one of those things that is just in a boys genetics. The need to be a super hero has overwhelmed us several times this week. We got the shirt from a friend through some hand me downs, and the capes were complimentary from Memaw at Christmas time. The funny thing is he knows they go together and Cade always wants to put his cape on too. They run around the house laughing and "flying" faster and faster. We have had a couple of casualties and a busted lip from the game, but what can you do? They are so cute and one of the boys favorite games to play together. This is also William showing off his new big boy underwear.... isn't he so Vogue:) HEHE. Sorry about the many run on sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment