Thursday, April 25, 2013

Be Encouraged! You are MOM!

 
They call me Mom.  Sometimes with a giggle, sometimes with exasperation, most of the time because they need something; but then, there are those times that I love most.  The times that mend my heart and boost my energy.  The times that they look straight at my face, deep into my eyes, and with sweet soft voices, simply say, "I love you, Mom!" 
 
 
 Those are the moments... the moments that make all the refereeing, rear wiping, laundry doing,  activity running, and snack making worth it.  Those are the moments that all the whining, tattle taleing,and  toy snatching, seem to melt away.


and then I am reminded that these are the blessings that God provided to show His power and His wonder!  And they call me MOM! :)  I am blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment