- Once a week, we all stop to spend time doing something we love... Pizza, Popcorn, and a movie!
- Almost everything we own has sentimental meaning behind it! Just ask. I'll share the story! But my favorite item... Drop leaf table.
- Everything is a competition... we do have a houseful of boys you know!
- Books are a huge part of our lives. We all enjoy reading and being read to.
- Food is a love for each of us, for some of us it's homemade fettuccine Alfredo or perfectly grilled steaks... for others it's chicken nuggets and peanut butter and jelly.
- Like Cage fighting or WWF? Tickets are on sale now... We don't have to watch it on TV, all we have to do is stick two boys in a room and before long the giggles, wrestling, goofing will begin.
- We love to laugh. The joy that is shared in our home is contagious and I love to share it with others.
- Everyone is unique and we try our best to celebrate those differences and passions.
- Deep conversations about God, beliefs, and faith spring out of thin air. I love that God is alive here and a natural curiosity is always welling over.
I love the closeness that our family shares. I love that each person has a special place and purpose and that even through the little tiffs and arguments, that ultimately we know we were woven together as a family by God's unique plan.