Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ode to Cade

Hello Friends and Family. I feel like Cade has been neglected in the past few posts... so this post is dedicated solely to him. Enjoy!


Here is Cade snuggling with Daddy!



Cade loves to crawl under his exersaucer... However he doesn't do so well getting out. It makes him MAD! :) But I think it is funny.



Gotta love the biter biscuits. I'm pretty sure we had a bath after this was over.





This is Cade snoozing with George. Isn't he so Cute?




This is the day we went to the beach with the young families at church... We were all having lunch, he was just hanging out taking it in. He loves to be outside.











2 comments:

  1. He is sooooo cute! Looking at the pictures of Cade makes me realize how much I miss ya'll! He is getting so big. I'm glad ya'll are doing well. I hope you got some rest last week. We'll talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Audra- this is Christy Norton. I just happened on your blog site! Your boys are getting sooo big! I am really glad to hear that you guys are doing so well! I think of y'all often! I miss getting to see y'all! Hope all is well and stays well! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete