Friday, July 20, 2007

Family Fun







We spent last week in the big town of Muleshoe, TX at a family reunion. We had a lot of fun and saw so many people that I havn't seen in years. I have to say the highlight for me was finally being able to say "I remember when I used to carry you around." And not being the one that everyone was saying it to. However, I still got plenty of that. If any of you know the Stancell's you know we can't have a get together without HOMEMADE ICECREAM!!! Here is William enjoying his first taste of Vanilla. If you are wondering about all the dark spots on my son, it is either dirt or peanut butter, or a combination of the two. Below is Micheal, My brother Jared, and all four of the boys. William, Cade, Taylor (4yrs),and Andrew (2 mths), Enjoying the shade. It was good to see all of you Stancell's.




No comments:

Post a Comment