Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Guitar


It was brought to my attention that I left out one of Williams absolute favorite things to do. SING!! Yes that's right we have a little musician on our hands. He needs his radio on, and his guitar which rarely leaves his side. He follows me around ALL day singing at the top of his lungs and pounding/strumming away on his guitar. He is also quite a hit at church... On Sunday Mornings William does his best to sing along with songs he doesn't quite know and he can usually be heard over ... well sometimes the song leader. He has a song in his heart that just doesn't stop, and we love it. Some of his favorite songs are ABC's, Jesus loves Me, Twinkle Twinkle, Obey Obey O, and Well Well Well (a few we learned at VBS). Here is William in his new Bus tent, with his guitar.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Caldwells! Soooo glad to see this blog in action. I will bookmark it and visit often to get my fix! :-) We miss you so much and want to see you in person soon. I can't believe how big Cade is! He left here so tiny. Love you bunches,
    Maggie & all the Morgans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you are doing this! Now I can see pictures and read cute stories about your family. I miss you and love you!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the little guy I love!! I love getting to see quick picks of two of the cutest little guys in the world.

    ReplyDelete