Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brennan is a mess!



Well, I'm so far behind I'm not even going to attempt to play catch up on the blog. But I have been missing writing and sharing with our family and friends, so I'm saying goodbye to facebook (for the most part) and hello again blog! First I will start with our sweet Brennan. He is quite a mess!!! And I mean this in the most literal sense possible. Brennan is my little buddy. He is always by my side, or in my arms. He brings so much life into our house (not that we were lacking). But I don't know what we would do with out him.
Brennan does not like Chocolate! So what better to do with chocolate ice cream that you have no intention to eat?

Oh Yeah, That's right, smear it over everything!!!! EVERYTHING!!!

Brennan is quite a dare devil. Always taking spills and having quite the booboo's and bruises.

Luckily, these booboo's washed right off. :)

Silly boy! I can't believe he is almost 2!

1 comment:

  1. Same here, want to write more. It's kind of a living diary of sorts that you can look back on. I love being able to look at old posts from 2007. Lots of stuff I forgot even happened until I read it! Looking forward to reading more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete