Sorry I have been so bad about posting lately. I feel like I don't have a single second to do anything extra, but I know the time will come. So I got tagged and thought I would share. I have a ton of pics to come, but for today you will just have to wait. Oh and by the way any of you that read the last blog will fing this funny.... 3 weeks after William stopped sucking his thumb, Brennan has now started. Anyways, here we go..
The Christmas Quiz!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial and prelit!!! What a great invention.
3. When do you put up the tree? Friday after Thanksgiving, Michael is usually at work and the kids and I get everything decorated and put the ornaments on that night as a family.
4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT. We have already gone through 2 gallons this season
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Teddy Bear, that I asked for all year long.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jeanifer (my sister in law)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but it is fisherprice:)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? What are Christmas Cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know if I can say. :)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love the old animated cartoons. Rudolph and Frosty.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? in October.
14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas dinner (all of it)
16. Lights on a tree? White, I love all white! On the house on the tree, everywhere
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song, by Nat King Cole (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire) Its putting a smile on my face right now:)
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? We just like to be with family. Santa usually comes to our house early, and then we travel on Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes, but I have to sing them.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. Made of Cardboard and covered with aluminum foil, it is a strange Caldwell tradition that I love and completely embrase.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We always do it before christmas day, but we act like it is christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? No.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have a very country christmas theme.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I think I would have to say sweet potatoes with marshmallows, pecans, and brown sugar. It's like getting to eat dessert early:)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be with Family! and to watch the boys grow relationships and play with their cousins
Well their you have it. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!